Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello Everyone...

Hello Everyone,

Well as those of you who have known or followed Me over the years may have noticed...I've changed up My site just a little bit.  Growing from www.AmazonAmanda.com to now...www.AmazonAmandaAndFriends.com  the name is longer, but the content is getting THREE times as big.  You will still be able to see all of My own personal content...doing everything and anything that I please or wish to share, but will finally be including some of My Hot, Sexy, Curvy BBW friends and some of the Tallest, Sexiest and Strongest ladies you've laid your eyes upon.

I'll also be sharing some of My own personal stories, experiences and photos with you along the way.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  So come inside, linger awhile, make yourself at home and Enjoy!

~AmazonAmanda

No comments:

Post a Comment