Friday, November 25, 2011

Rock Your Curves....and "Product Testing"

Time flies now time to catch up...this past weekend I attended the "Rock Your Curves" event held in L.A. A great event in and of itself, but a highlight for Me personally came when a friend called and asked if I would "help him test out a new paddle"...a prototype basically. (Please..like he even needed to ask lol) I received the call that he was in the lobby, and within 5 minutes of coming up to My room...I had him bent over, bare assed and had paddle in hand.


My review:  Great concept..but needs new handle (I broke it)  but here are some photo I promised...




The Paddle...a nice solid rubber sole attached to handle.


It left a Nice imprint, and welt marks...

but after 10 minutes of solid spanking...it gave out.

....2 hrs later...

...24 hrs later...

No comments:

Post a Comment